Saturday, December 14, 2013

Clenbuterol info 2



Clenbuterol is a beta2-adrenergic agonist.  Stimulation of the beta2-adrenergic receptors on bronchial smooth muscle produces bronchodilation.  However, clenbuterol, like other beta-adrenergic agonists, can produce adverse cardiovascular and neurological effects, such as heart palpitations, muscle tremors, and nervousness.  Activation of beta-adrenergic receptors also accounts for clenbuterol’s ability to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat, although the downstream mechanisms by which it does so have yet to be clearly defined. After ingestion, clenbuterol is readily absorbed (7080%) and remains in the body for awhile (25-39 hours).  As  a result of its long half life, the adverse effects of clenbuterol are often prolonged

7 comments:

  1. nice blog post. Its amazing to see it. Thanks for sharing. You may Buy research chemicals : Buy research chemicals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy synthacaine research chemical online
    Best research Chemicals For Sale are displayed by research chemical vendor Qualityresearchchemical at its online research chemical shop Research Chemicals Shop.You can buy Synthacaine Research Chemical at 99% high purity,includes fast delivery + reship, Low cost + Discount. Other high demand products such as a-pvp,U47700,carfentanil,MDPV,6-apb,caffeine anhydrous powder are available at reduced cost + discount.Packaging is excellent to achieve maximum delivery success.Contact us now and benefit from our current price discount
    Other products
    A-PVP Research Chemical
    U47700 Research Chemical
    Anabolic Steroids
    Email: sales@qualityresearchchemical.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. clenbuterol musculation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. clenbuterol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. achat clenbuterol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. clenbuterol

    ReplyDelete